I am gonna gitchu Daaaadeeeeeeee
Showing off the garden that he helped plant...
Look at the strawberries MaBo...
Say Cheese Uncle John!!!
Finding out about my future playmate!!!!!
Congrats Uncle John and Aunt Amy!!!
I am smiling Daddy, but can we hurry up....
See Daddy.....I am helping!!!
THIS is my pitiful face. I kinda throw this one out there when I am not getting my way...
Loving the Snowball tree... Told Daddy the it was "Huuuuujjjeeee"!!!
But it doesn't taste like the last snowball that I got to eat....
Somebody got a new "bubo mosheen"!!!!
Kinda Handsome....just a little bit!!!!
Me and Daddy after playing in the yard
This is one of my most favorite pictures of the two of them!!!
Getting ready to climb the steps in the "Castle" at Rock Eagle...Looks like a lot of steps!!!
Chhhhheeeeeeessssssseeeeeeeeee!!!
He is not a baby anymore....
Playing at the park
Ahhhhhh...the life.....
Can you see me now???
Lets go higher Daddy!!!!
LOVING the swings...
Intense concentration on the dandylion...
Are YOU ready to get wet too???
Cool and refreshing!!!!
Kept telling me he is "soaking wet"....
No Daddy....you do it like this....
Hold on a minute...you want to cut it off????
This is what all we have been up to the past month. Yes, I know that I have been a little slack in posting pics and updates, but I can promise you that we have been having a BLAST!!!!! Stay tuned...I will get better!!!!
Love,
B & W

0 comments:
Post a Comment