See...I can run fayast...
Watching the ant in the crack
I am pullin.....
Little bit of a mischevious face....
Some serious concentration.... Will too!!!!
The Aunts...
Who doesn't love Curiousa George???
Grammy Pam getting in on the action...
Getting ready for the 4th of July fireworks at the Mall on July 2!!!!
Are they EVER going to start???
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh
WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
Pretty!!!!
As the weekend came to an end, we had a big Moore Family Reunion at Uncle Art and Aunt Rhonda's. We were just missing Aunt Gracie, Uncle John, Rachel and Caleb.... Maybe next year. Ewee had a great time playing with cousins and family that he doesn't get to see that often!!!
Watching the Kiddo's
You talkin to me??
Running with cousins....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LIDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The paparazzi......
I GARENTEE there is some mischief going on here!!!!!!!
James and Joseph, Neal and Aunt Rhonda
Here we go....
you ever try herding cats.....
It CAN be done....
Family
LOVE this pic.... Uncle E and Mots
Hate for the good times to end, but Grandpa D and crew had to get on the road... what a fun week!!!!!!!
Love,
B & W

0 comments:
Post a Comment