Good to get my Buddy back on Monday. I went to Pops and Tuts and we ate some delicious Stewed Beef and had a good time playing with all of the toys. I just don't think that he has enough to play with!!! We came on to the house and we had a blast. He had an extra long bath with LOTS of splashing. So much so that after bath time and story time and going to bed, I just got the mop out and cleaned the bathroom. No need to fight it. We started a new game tonight. After getting his P.J.'s on and brushing his hair, he grabbed the brush and wanted to run the brush over my face. So he rubbed the brush on mine and then I started rubbing it on his face. He got so still and relaxed that he started drooling. It was too funny. I took advantage of his stillness and we went on to story time and off to La La Land. He was soooooo cuddley!
Today was a surprise. I wound up with Will tonight and we got on to town from Pops and Tuts' so that we could get to the Ballpark and Vote. That is right, starting him out early and teaching him what it is about to vote. Although he was more enamored with the chocolate chip cookies that Mrs. Vaness shared with him, he went over to the voting machine and his sat there and watched me vote. He LOVED the sticker that they gave him at the polling place, he kept saying "vote, vote, vote???". It was off to the house to get some supper and of course, a tricycle ride was in order, although Will did not understand why it was dark so early. He kept telling me to turn the street lights "Off, Off"!!!!! Kiddo is too funny. We enjoyed bathtime and some stories ( love his Duckie Duck book).
A special shout out out tonight on the Blog to Uncle Buck. Another year older!!!!! I asked him what was on the order for the night and he said a softball game. A FAR, FAR cry from the days of old. Will and I hope that you have a great year and that the days be filled with joy and happiness!!! Happy Birthday Bubba!
Love,
B & W
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment