Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A GREAT Birthday!!!!!!

I could not have asked for a better day.  My Birthday AAAAANNNNNDDDDD It was my night with Ewee!!!!!!!!!!

Got off a little early this afternoon and headed to the farm.  Ewee, MaBo and T were all there and we had a private concert from Ewee.  He was tickling the ole ivories of the piano.  He was showing off his tunnel and playing all over the house.  As tradition dictates, T make whatever you want for your birthday dinner.  For the first time in I don't know how long, I deviated from the normal and requested a traditional Irish dinner.  T made Corned Beef, Cabbage and potatoes.  WOW!!!!!!!!!!  Ate a little too much, but it was DEEEEEEE LISSH!!!!!!!

And to make the celebration a little sweeter (no pun intended), topped it all off with a green velvet cake decorated by my little buddy.  He told T that one of the decorations was a green bean.  Well......it could be!!!!  The kid ain't dumb!!!!


The creation....Green Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.....and a few green beans!!

Posing with his creation!!!

Love the devilish grin....

Helping Daddy bow out the candle

Concentration....


Will gave me all of my cards and presents and we finished up the festivities.  We had a kiddo that appeared to be doing ANYTHING to avoid sitting still.  I think he was afraid he might fall asleep.  We came on to the house and got a bath, and had an extra long "snuggle with Daddy" session.  We even got to talk to Uncle Buck and Bailey!!!!  Kiddo didn't make it through the second book and was cashed.  I could have sat there all night! 

Thank you Momma, Daddy, MaBo and Ewee!!!!  I could not have asked for a better day!!!!

Love,

B & W

0 comments:

Post a Comment