Monday, June 21, 2010

Two Lil' Ones and some Telephone time....

After work, I went and met the Fam for dinner.  Mom and Susan got to town just in time for supper and we all took the Kiddos to the Brick.  Dinner was fun, but the Green-Eyed Monster reared it's ugly head.  Ewee did not like that someone else was getting some of T's attention.  Thought it would be a little better when I got there, but he did not like it so much when I was holding and playing with Bailey!!!!  After a few minutes, he was better and by the time we were walking to the truck, they were both hand in hand....





When we go to the house, we went ahead and got a bath.  He kept saying "chicken head, Daaadeee, do da chicken head".  Who am I to deprive him of one of the joys of bathtime as a child!!!!!   So I grabbed my camera.  He is just a LITTLE bit of a performer......ya think??








After playing in the tub till he was a big prune, we got on some jammies and headed to the livingroom.  He kept saying that he wanted to call D....  I got to talk to him for a minute....Ewee as you can see, is a phone hog!!!!!  Just makes you smile watching him!!!!!

Love,

B & W

0 comments:

Post a Comment