We enjoyed some good food, great times and a whole lot of memories....... here are some of the pics from the week!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!
Land Sharks in the pool.....
Here I come Uncle Buck!!!!
Bailey and Uncle Buck
THIS is the life!!!!
Ewee's schwimmin Daaadeeeee
Bailey picking out her boat for Daddy to buy!!!
Full bellies and looking at the boats
The Pops and T!!!!!!
Ewee with one of the many painted shrimp...
Lovin some T!!!!!
Ewee not wanting to pose, but we did it anyway..............
he wanted to turn around and watch all of the boats
Ewee sportin his Hawaiian shirt..... And quite well, I should say!!!!!
Put the camera down and come on Daaaadeeeeee!!!!!
Havin a ball!!!!!!
Too cute.....
Lovin the water......
View from the balcony.....Ewee loved the Micky Mouse pool....
Pops and Eweee in downtown Fernandina....
Bailey LOVES ravioli.......
Cousins!!!!
He is growing up sooooooo fast!!!!
Lovin this lil man....
LOVE this pic....
Just finished saying "Ewee not get wet"....
He loves to run in the waves....
I think I am wet Daaaaadeeee!!!!!
I think Uncle Buck needs some sand!!!!!!
Cheeeeeeeezzzzeeeeee Daaaadeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Getting late......
We had the best time with the Fam and wish that we could do this every weekend!!!! But alas, reality calls and it is time to wind down and get back to the real world. Got back home on Saturday and washed what seemed like 15 loads of clothes, got a tired little man fed, bathed and down for a much needed night of sleep in his own "comfy bed".
On a side note......we pottied on the "Big Boy Potty" most of the week and had very few wet diapers!!!!!!!!! He loves going on the big boy potty and getting his reward of an M & M. Oh the things that make us happy!!!! Bittersweet...... he is just growing up waaaaaaay to fast. Still feels like we just brought him home yesterday!!!!
Love,
B & W

0 comments:
Post a Comment