Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Visit with Grandpa D!!!!

Friday afternoon we had a great treat, Will's Grandpa D came to town for a weekend visit.  D and I grabbed a little dinner and then headed to the house to chill and relax.  We had a big day on Saturday and D was ready to see Ewee.

Got up and got ready and picked Ewee up at 10:00.  Told D to have his coins ready!!!  Will is so into putting money in the piggy bank, I knew that would help to break the ice.  We got in the house and he was a little shy at first, but the minute he heard the coins rattling, he went running for his bank!!!!  I am so grateful that we have been using the Skype and I really think that has helped Will at least see D on the computer and talk to him some.  Even though his attention span is not very long on the computer, I really think that it has helped.  It did not take too long for him to warm up to D at all. 






We had a great time at Aunt Mary's party and he really did not want to leave....., but nap time was hollerin his name..... He gave some "biiiiiig hugs" and is looking forward to D, Pam, Katie and Liddy's visit in a a few weeks!!!!

Love,

B & W

0 comments:

Post a Comment