Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THIS is how I roll....


Pops and T are blowing up New Orleans with Mom for the week and having a ball. I took the day off Tuesday to have a play day with Ewee and we had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! When he got to the house, we piled up in the kitchen with my little helper and made some mini muffins. Mr. Patience could not wait to eat them, so we moved to the dining room and chowed down. Eating is NOT a problem!!!!

After cleaning up the mess and a few of the thousands of toys, we loaded up and went to the office to so that he could see some "biiiiiiiiiiig red trucks"... We walked around the yard, threw some rocks, and played in some trucks. I think that Ewee was in pure bliss. One thing he kept saying was "no horn daddy". One day when we were at the office, one of the drivers blew the horn on the truck and it scared the bejesus out of him, so needless to say, he does NOT like the horn. After he had played with the trucks enough, we moved on to the "biiiiiiiiiiig track-ter". He had a lot of fun when we started pushing up the big piles of rocks and then dumping them. And THEN.....he looked up at me really inquisitively and says "cows.....Pops....."nodding the entire time. I just laughed. He is too funny.

We grabbed a little lunch and played in the living room floor for a while. At one point we had a LOT of books out in the floor and he was sitting next to me as I was lying on the floor. He just kinda kicked back on my back and was "reading" one of his shapes book. I just laid there taking it all in. What a moment.... Just wish I had a camera. Looking forward to Thursday night. Then it is on to a BUSY weekend!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!











I think my legs are a little short....
















You lookin at me????????







YOU.......move out of the way!!! We gots to roll!











I don't need orientation Daddy...just drive!!!










I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!











Gotta love a little CHEEEEEZZZEEEEEE










FUN TIMES!!!!!

Love,

B & W

0 comments:

Post a Comment